Almost anybody who fulfills the basic loan eligibility criteria can apply for a loan in New Zealand. The basic requirements to take up any loan are driven by the age, employment status; and other demographical factors of the marine loan subscriber along with, of course, their repayment capacity. The common requirements, irrespective of the financial institution or loan amount, for an individual to be eligible for a marine loan approval include:
- You’re a New Zealand resident or visa holder
- You’re over 18 years of age.
- Hold a valid New Zealand driver license
- Have a regular income
Bad Credit Loan
- Have you been declined by Banks, Dealership and still not able to get Car Loans?
- Do you have defaults and no one to help?
- Contact us today we will help you to get your Dream Car.